You have a reason to celebrate!
Let the best place to hold a party in Rio Rancho offer you our space and services for an unbeatable price!
Now with planning any party comes a lot of questions!
- Where do you start?
- Who do you contact?
- What do you buy?
- What do you do yourself?
- What do you pay someone to do?
- Overwhelmed yet?
Take a breath and use some of our information to have a stress free, exciting and fun celebration.
First things first, you need to pick a date!
There are a few things you will want to consider when picking a date.
Things to think about:
- Is this a good date for me?
- Is this a good date for the majority of my guests? (Not on Sunday if all of your guests are football fanatics)
Once you have a date figured out, the next big question is WHERE?
These are the main things to think about when finding a location.
- Inside, outside, private residence, hotel, hall?
- Will the weather be good for an outside event?
- How many people are you inviting? On average about 60% will show up.
- Will your location work for the number of guests?
- Is the location available for the date you want?
We have two event spaces, one large and one more intimate that can be perfect for your party!
Once the date and location are sorted out you now have to decide whether you will be throwing your Rio Rancho party yourself or hiring a professional to help.
At the Italian American Association of Rio Rancho, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Many people go the route of DIY because it always
seems to be so much more economical.
However, you may be really surprised what hiring a professional can save you in time, money and stress.
My suggestion, do a little research to ensure you
get what works for you!
DECLAIMER: The Italian American Association does not supply linens, dishes, utensils, serving ware or decorations. For help with these services, please see our preferred vendor list of trusted party planning and rental professionals.